The custom screen printing t-shirts are created with special care. But the maintenance of these shirts is so simple. The custom embroidery t-shirts are produced with amazing designs according to the fashion trend. The designs at times may be tricky and tough to print on the t-shirts. The tools and equipments used in the printing t-shirts will print the t-shirts with appropriate designs. There are few steps to consider, if you need your printing t-shirts should be long lasting.
1. You must notice the fabric condition used in the custom screen printing t-shirts before you use. The professional company will provide you the high quality fabrics. The poor quality fabrics will get shrink, if you wash it frequently.
2. The color shade becomes dull. This is due to the unclean water. The color of the custom embroidery t-shirt is important to consider, because if the color becomes faded you cannot use the t-shirt for longer time.
3. Use warm water to wash the cloth. This will help you to clear the stain as well as cloth will not get damaged soon. The washed t-shirts should be maintained with gentle care while drying the clothes.
4. If you choose air drying, you can conserve some electricity and also save your screen printing t-shirts from the hot sun and U-V rays. This will keep alive your printing shirt for more days.
5. It would be better if the screen printing t-shirt is created using smoother cloth. You can avoid the stiffness of the fabric when you use the lighter color in the printing t-shirts. This soft fabric makes you feel comfort and convenient to wear the t-shirt in all situations.
6. You must be careful while ironing the printing t-shirts. Since the ink types used in the printing t-shirts are so sensitive. click here to get more information Custom 2 piece suit.