in reality, burr machines are known to produce better results when grinding the beans, however, there are times when one is compelled to make use of a Rotary coffee grinder (เครื่อง บด กาแฟ มือ หมุน). Burrs are generally known to produce better results in terms of quality due to factors such as the consistency of the grind, and the fact that it generates less heat.
However, if you are looking to use the rotary type for either professional or home use, you must have it in mind that there is always the tendency of ending up with some rather large grain sizes sometimes it even goes as far as giving you up the beans and thus degrades the beans whole. However, it may also end up producing some very fine powder which may only be used in filter coffee, this can’t, however, be compared with when the grain size is evener.
There may be no definite way to perfect the output from a Rotary, but you sure can optimize the output to a very reasonable level. There are certain techniques which when deployed could help improve the quality of your output. Techniques such as the under listed should certainly help you out in this regard
1. carry out a shaking process for the grinder when using it, shake it upwards and downwards
2. turn the grinder in the opposite direction the blades may be rolling
3. start and stop the machine in a pulsing manner until the desired result is achieved per time.
4. Make sure you use just the right measure of beans when grinding it, that means more or less measure of beans
5. Too much room in the machine would lead to excessive friction which would in turn heat which will also affect the quality of the output, however, too little space in between will lead to the beans been over grounded and thus too smooth this would give you some residue of coffee paste in the chamber of the grinder.
It should, however, be noted that this strategy may not really give you the best results, but it sure should help you optimize the output of your (เครื่อง บด กาแฟ ราคา ถูก) Cheap coffee grinder.